A cryptocurrency trade is a financial position taken on the price direction of individual cryptocurrencies against the dollar.
About this Service
One critical feature of the currency market is that there is no central marketplace or exchange in a central location, as all trading is done
- When you're making trades on the currency market, you're buying the currency of one nation and simultaneously selling the currency of another nation.
- There's no physical exchange of money. Traders take a position in a specific currency, with the hope that it will gain in value relative to other currencies.
- The currency market is by far the largest and most liquid financial market in the world, with an estimated average global daily turnover of more than US$6.5 trillion — which has risen from $5 trillion just a few years ago.
- As stocks have ticker symbols, all currencies have three-letter codes. It is particularly useful to know USD's code, even though there are more than 170 currencies in the world. The second most popular currency on the
currency market is the euro, the currency accepted in 19 countries in the European Union (code: EUR).
- Other major currencies, in order of popularity, are the Japanese yen (JPY), the British pound (GBP), the Australian dollar (AUD), the Canadian dollar
(CAD), the Swiss franc (CHF), and the New Zealand dollar (NZD).
- A currency exchange is always expressed as a combination of two currencies. The following seven currency combinations-known as the majors—account for about
75% of trading on the forex market.
- This article describes how to buy and sell cryptos, as well as how to trade cryptocurrency CFDs.
How we work
We provide best-in-class trading technology platforms, smooth trading executions, and outstanding customer service. Our goal is to create a trading destination
where traders can access a wide range of goods from around the world.
WE WORK 24/7
We offer trading facilities 24 hours a day, five days a week.
All- In- One Facility
Client Office functionalities are integrated into the platform.
The purpose of leverage is to increase profits by borrowing money.
Live support is available for our clients.