Currency trading is the act of buying or selling currency pairs on the foreign exchange market at a specific rate. A major and liquid market, the forex market is one of the largest in the world.
About this Service
The absence of a single marketplace or exchange in a central location, where all trading is conducted, is a crucial aspect of the currency market.
- When you transact on the currency market, you buy one country's currency while concurrently selling another country's currency.
- Money is not physically exchanged. Trading positions are taken in a particular currency in the anticipation that it will appreciate in comparison to other currencies.
- Currently, the currency market is the world's biggest and most liquid financial market, with an average daily turnover of more than US$6.5 trillion.
- There are three-letter codes for each currency, much like stock tickers. A majority of currency transactions
worldwide are conducted in the U.S. dollar, which is one of more than 170 currencies in the world. This makes
it especially useful to understand the currency, USD. EUR, the currency accepted in 19 states of the European
Union, is second-most popular on the currency market.
- The British pound (GBP), the Australian dollar (AUD), the Canadian dollar (CAD), the Swiss franc (CHF), and the New Zealand dollar round out the list of other
significant currencies (NZD).
- A combination of the two currencies being traded is how all currency trading is expressed. The next seven currency pairs—the so-called majors—represent around 75% of all
activity on the forex market.
How we work
We provide best-in-class trading technology platforms, smooth trading executions, and outstanding customer service. Our goal is to create a trading destination
where traders can access a wide range of goods from around the world.
WE WORK 24/7
We offer trading facilities 24 hours a day, five days a week.
All- In- One Facility
Client Office functionalities are integrated into the platform.
The purpose of leverage is to increase profits by borrowing money.
Live support is available for our clients.